In MCSL, we are always interested in hearing from motivated prospective Master's/Integrated and Ph.D. students as well as Postdoctoral researchers.
- Communications & Network.
- Wireless Sensor Networks and its Applications.
- Machine learning-based Radio Resource Management.
- Cognitive Radio System.
- Resource Management & Scheduling Algorithms for 5G Systems.
- Delay Tolerant Network for Marine Communications.
- Fusion Detection & Event Detection for Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs).
If you have prior experience or interested to work in one or more of the above-mentioned fields and want to pursue a Master's/Integrated or Ph.D. Degree. You are encouraged to email to the laboratory supervisor, Professor. Insoo Koo.
Your email must include:
- Attached CV/resume including educational background, a list of in-major courses and grades, overall GPA.
- In email, mention about relevant research/working experience & relevant publications (if you have any).
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Good mathematical background.
- Programming Skills (Python, MATLAB).
- TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score (for international applicants).
- Full scholarship with following living support.
- Around $500/month (M.S.)
- Around $700/month (Ph.D.)
You can checkout MCSL prior publications & research work here.
Multimedia Communication Systems Laboratory (MCSL)
Department of Electrical/Electronic & Computer Engineering
University of Ulsan
93-Daehak-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan 44610, South Korea