Ongoing research at MCSLab, The University of Ulsan(UoU), is focused on fundamental issues underlying the design and analysis of next generation communications systems. Specifically, the following issues are now being researched.
– Spectrum sensing issue for cognitive radios
– Channel allocation and power allocation issue for cognitive radios and military networks
– SWIPT MIMO issue for cognitive radios
– Routing issue for underwater cognitive networks and vehicular cognitive Networks
– Relay issue for cooperative cognitive radio networks
– Design issue of BLE-based application systems
We are permanently looking for graduated students who are interested in above mentioned research issues. In the case that applicants are accepted to research at MCSLab, they will receive full scholarship from UoU and monthly stipend from Prof. Koo. Background in any computational language (C/C++, Java, Matlab, etc.) and in mathematics will be preferred. If you are interested in working with us, please feel free to contact to Prof. Koo via email@example.com.